“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.”
– Maya Angelou
How do I make an appointment?
If you’ve decided to start therapy at Brendan Bell & Associates:
- Speak directly with a therapist before scheduling online at (630) 480-4118. View our therapist’s profile pages to the right or under “Our Staff” above.
- Register as a new client and schedule your first session online. Follow the link “Schedule an Appointment” on that therapist’s profile page.
- View our HIPAA Privacy Practices here.
- Download and Print these Intake Forms (These forms are also available to the right). Supplemental forms may be required in special cases. Paper versions of these forms are available in the office.
- Make sure to bring the downloadable forms with you to your first session.
If you have any questions about how to complete the online registration or the downloadable forms, please don’t hesitate to call. Our online technology is intended to simplify your registration and scheduling process. If we’re not making your life easier, then let us walk you through the process or simply do it for you!
Call today for a FREE consultation
FINDING THE RIGHT THERAPIST FOR YOURSELF OR A LOVED ONE CAN BE CHALLENGING. “DOES THE THERAPIST HAVE THE EXPERTISE TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEM? WILL I FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THE THERAPIST?” I INVITE ANY QUESTIONS THAT MAY HELP YOU IN YOUR SEARCH. LET’S SEE IF WE’RE A FIT!