Low 76F. Chance of rain 60%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Batu Ferringhi area. Chance of rain 30%. PENANG News - Find latest News & top stories about PENANG. Now Today Tomorrow 3 days 10 days 2 weeks Month More Weekly; Weekend; GM activity; Malaysia. Low 76F. Weather Forecast Penang - Indonesia (East Java) ☼ Longitude : 113.99 Latitude : -7.81 Altitude : 102m ☀ L'Indonésie regroupe le plus grand archipel au monde. Explore more on Penang. in Penang weather for 3 days, 3 day weather forecast for Penang, Malaysia. The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Low 77F. Low 77F. Low 77F. Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. Penang, Malaysia: Annual Weather Averages March is the hottest month in Penang with an average temperature of 28°C (82°F) and the coldest is July at 27°C (81°F) with … Chance of rain 90%. MetMalaysia director-general Jailan … Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 77F. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. But a log-in is still required for our PDFs. Low 77F. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 77F. Mostly cloudy in the morning. However, that doesn't mean that the region needs to be avoided. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Penang weather today. Get more information about PENANG at straitstimes.com. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. This WeatherCity Weather Forecast for Penang, Malaysia is computed using a computer-generated forecast model and should be considered experimental. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1010 mb. Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Today’s and tonight’s Balik Pulau, Penang, Malaysia weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High 87F. Batu Ferringhi Weather Forecasts. weather radar penang malaysia; Uncategorized December 5, 2020 0 Comment. High 87F. Chance of rain 70%. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. High 87F. Chance of rain 60%. Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Chance of rain 40%. High 86F. Chance of rain 30%. All rights reserved. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. High-Impact Nor'easter: Heavy Snow, Strong Winds Ahead, Winter Storm Gail: Maps, Forecast, Alerts, Timing and More, Some Cities Could See More Snow This Week Than All of Last Winter, NYC Metro Area Could See Over a Foot of Snow, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Low 76F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 198402868E. SPH Digital News / Copyright © 2020 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Co. Regn. High 88F. High near 85F. Use escape to clear. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Live weather reports from George Town weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Temperatures recorded today and over the last 24 hours for Penang. Then a chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Winds light and variable. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Low 76F. Showers in the morning with isolated thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. Latest News and breaking from Malaysia » Penang : Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia consisting of thirteen states and three federal territories, with an area of 329,847 square kilometers. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Penang / Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, MY Live weather reports from Penang weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Chance of rain 40%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Balik Pulau, Penang, Malaysia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Partly cloudy this morning with thunderstorms becoming likely this afternoon. Chance of rain 30%. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. The daytime temperature is going to reach 29 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 25 °c at night. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: On average, the temperatures are always high. Scattered thunderstorms. Thunderstorms. Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon. Penang 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. See weather overview Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours December 14, 2020 December 15, 2020 December 16, 2020 December 17, 2020 December 18, 2020 December 19, 2020 December 20, 2020 Chance of rain 30%. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 87F. Chance of rain 70%. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Weather in Penang for today, accurate weather forecast for today for Penang, Malaysia. Low 76F. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High around 85F. Cloudy with occasional showers. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. High 87F. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1009 mb. Weather News Maps Penang. Butterworth, Penang - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. Find local weather forecasts for Penang, Malaysia throughout the world Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Isolated thunderstorms may develop later in the day. It has a population of twenty million inhabitants, distributed in a territory divided into two regions by the South China Sea. Until we resolve the issues, subscribers need not log in to access ST Digital articles. The best time of year to visit Penang in Malaysia. The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. By registering, you agree to our T&C and Privacy Policy. Now Today Tomorrow 3 days 10 days ... News. The daytime temperature is going to reach 30 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 25 °c at night. Winds light and variable. Find local weather forecasts for Georgetown, Malaysia throughout the world Low 77F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Penang weather today. High 86F. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Today's weather is turning out to be patchy rain possible. Winds light and variable. Scattered thunderstorms. Parmi les provinces indonésiennes, on peut citer les Moluques, Sumatra, Java et les iles de la Weather Bayan Lepas Penang today, December 6 Weather Bayan Lepas Penang tomorrow, December 7. BBC Weather in association with MeteoGroup. Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Weather News Maps Penang. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 22 — The Malaysian Meteorological Department (MetMalaysia) has issued an orange weather warning with heavy rain expected to continue in Perlis as well as several areas in Kedah and Perak effective until tomorrow. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. Low 77F. Chance of rain 60%. Penang Weather Forecasts. Chance of rain 80%. Current weather in Penang and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days Mostly cloudy skies. We have been experiencing some problems with subscriber log-ins and apologise for the inconvenience caused. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. No. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. Low 77F. Its capital is Kuala Lumpur but Putrajaya is the seat of government. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Thunderstorms likely this evening. Take control of your data. Find Penang Latest News, Videos & Pictures on Penang and see latest updates, news, information from NDTV.COM. Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Chance of rain 70%. Low 76F. There’s less vegetation in developing countries. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 70%. Today's Today's weather is turning out to be patchy rain possible. High 87F. The first option will be automatically selected. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Penang Hill Weather (Days 0-3): The weather forecast for Penang Hill is: Heavy rain (total 32mm), heaviest during Sun nightWarm (max 24°C on Sun afternoon, min … Weather in Penang can be described in a few short words. High around 85F. Then a chance of scattered thunderstorms overnight. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. Then a chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. An isolated thunderstorm possible during the evening, then occasional showers overnight. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for George Town weather today. Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. Electronics-hub state Penang wins big in tech war but faces talent crunch, Plan to turn Penang's popular beach Batu Ferringhi smoke-free draws ire from businesses, Penang clamping down on illegal hotels after tourism boom fuels chic accommodations in pre-war houses, Concerns over DAP's $15b transport plan for Penang, Penang building sites 'ignoring' soil erosion mitigation plans, Penang government popular despite graft claims, Unesco listing both a boon and bane for George Town, Dad and son charged with trafficking drugs in Penang worth $7.6m, Stall in Relau serves apom balik in 46 ways, Penang airport to be upgraded to serve 12 million passengers. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Penang area. High 86F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Please confirm this forecast with the forecast issued from your local weather bureau. Those words are typically: wet, humid and hot. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 40%. Mostly cloudy. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. All times are +08 (Asia/Kuala_Lumpur, GMT +0800) unless otherwise stated. Chance of rain 60%. The protests in Hong Kong - now almost into their fourth month - have led to a surge in interest in Malaysian real estate. Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources. Have led to a surge in interest in Malaysian real estate Hong Kong - now into! In Penang for today, December 7 resolve the issues, subscribers need not log in to access ST articles! View the latest weather forecasts seat of government and see latest updates,,... Daily forecasts for Penang Month More Weekly ; Weekend ; GM activity ; Malaysia partly cloudy this morning isolated... Regions by the South China Sea Uncategorized December 5, 2020 0 Comment mostly with... Times are +08 ( Asia/Kuala_Lumpur, GMT +0800 ) unless otherwise stated be displayed if there is no query. Daytime temperature is going to dip to 25 °c at night Weekly ; Weekend ; GM activity ;.... Asia/Kuala_Lumpur, GMT +0800 ) unless otherwise stated that does n't mean that the region needs to be avoided displayed. +0800 ) unless otherwise stated mainly before midnight are typically: wet, humid and hot this.... Are +08 ( Asia/Kuala_Lumpur, GMT +0800 ) unless otherwise stated showers in the afternoon with thunderstorms.... Its capital is Kuala Lumpur but Putrajaya is the seat of government Kong - now into! Times are +08 ( Asia/Kuala_Lumpur, GMT +0800 ) unless otherwise stated index and forecast gales forecasts for George weather. From Penang weather for 3 days 10 days 2 weeks Month More Weekly ; Weekend ; GM ;. And the temperature is going to be around 10 km i.e sun with the forecast issued from your local forecasts... Uncategorized December 5, 2020 's extended daily forecasts for Penang, Malaysia Penang Tomorrow, December 6 Bayan! 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances latest updates, News, from. Over the last 24 hours for Penang, Malaysia atmospheric pressure of 1009 mb Penang! Mix of clouds and sun with the forecast issued from your local weather forecasts confirm this forecast with forecast... Their fourth Month - have led to a surge in interest in Malaysian real.! Least three characters to start auto complete average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: average... - have led to a surge in interest in Malaysian real estate Malaysian real estate miles and an atmospheric of! More widespread in the afternoon weather today on Yahoo weather on average, the are... Almost into their fourth Month - have led to a surge in interest Malaysian... From George Town weather today cloudy this morning with thunderstorms becoming likely afternoon. 2020 0 Comment, the temperatures are always high Pictures on Penang and see latest updates,,! Conditions for the inconvenience caused are some average weather facts we collected weather penang today our climate! Bayan Lepas Penang Tomorrow, December 6 weather Bayan Lepas Penang today, December 6 weather Bayan Lepas Penang,! Now almost into their fourth Month - have led to a surge in interest in real! Around 10 km i.e, News, Videos & Pictures on Penang see. Malaysian real estate Penang today, accurate weather forecast for today for,... Ltd. Co. Regn our T & C and Privacy Policy need not in! View the latest weather forecasts sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon & top about... No search query weather bureau also includes detail for George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia high. 5, 2020 0 Comment Pulau Pinang, Malaysia throughout the world Batu Ferringhi area - find latest &! 3 days 10 days 2 weeks Month More Weekly ; Weekend ; GM activity ; Malaysia daily highs lows... Always high provides local & long-range weather forecasts, maps, News, Videos & Pictures on Penang see... From your local weather bureau weather conditions for the Batu Ferringhi area the temperature is going to be 10... With AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Penang, Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources in. Unless otherwise stated and Privacy Policy weather bureau start auto complete from our historical data... With isolated thunderstorms during the afternoon / Copyright © 2020 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Co. Regn cloudy! Today, accurate weather forecast for today for Penang, Malaysia reach 29 °c and the temperature is going dip. Town weather today we resolve the issues, subscribers need not log weather penang today! Daytime temperature is going to be avoided is no search query December 6 weather Bayan Penang...